Thursday, May 29, 2014

WAKA JUMPS THE BROOM

Congrats to newly married rapper Waka Flocka Flame and his boo Tammy Rivera!!!

I can't lie, as ghetto as this family is rumored to be you can't help but love the connection Waka Flaka and his mom Deb Antney clearly have. If you have also been watching 'Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta' then you have probably seen Waka and Tammy his then fiance, and now wife discuss cheating, there marriage plans, and just plain cute behavior. For a tough guy Waka seems to love him some Tammy.

Deb confirmed the marriage with RumorFix, saying she’s not even mad they did it their own way.

“I was selfish. I wanted to be a part of it. They got a marriage license about two weeks ago without me knowing it.[...][Waka] kept his word. He said that he was going to marry her and he did it on his terms. It was very cute to me.

I’m happy. He’s very responsible.

Awwww...

Necolebitchie; Rumorfix God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment