Saturday, March 21, 2015

BOBBI KRISTINA STILL IN A COMA AND BEING MOVED TO REHAB................

How long would you keep a family member on life support? That's the question I had to ask myself today as reports were made that the daughter of the late singer Whitney Houston who has been in a medically induced coma will now be moved to a rehabilitation facility. Bobbi Kristina, 22, had been treated at Emory University Hospital for the last couple of months after she was found unresponsive in her home bathtub. There has been little detail on why she is being moved, but I have to believe that this can be a trying situation for a family when you don't really know when things may look up.

I just feel so terrible for this family, but my prayers are with them.

God Bless!

If your family was on life support, how long would you keep them on it?

#Cnn #BobbiKristina #WhitneyHouston

No comments:

Post a Comment