Wednesday, April 15, 2015

YANDY SMITH AND MENDEECEES WEDDING SPECIAL!!!!

I can't say that I'm at all shocked -that my bestie in my head, Yandy Smith has landed a spin-off wedding special on VH1, to marry her sweetie Mendeecees. Don't you just love these two? I was crushed this past season of "Love & Hip-Hop: New York," when I thought Yandy turned down Mendeecees shot-gun proposal in Las Vegas. Even though we were all excited, Yandy felt she deserved to have the wedding of her dreams with her friends and family.







Well now, we all get to celebrate with them in May!!!! Yandy, announced Monday night on "Love & Hip-Hop: New York," reunion that she will be in a spin-off show, marrying Mendeecees for all of us to see on May 25th. The show “Love & Hip Hop LIVE: The Wedding” will follow the life of Yandy Smith and family, as they plan, and go through the craziness of putting this beautiful wedding together. Hey I might have to throw a girls party for this joyous occasion. MMM, what will I do???





#VH1,#YandySmith, #Mendeecees,#LHHNY


No comments:

Post a Comment